Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3.23.11 - SHOT DAY :( 11lbs and 22 inches TODAY

Morning family breakfast at our favorite spot, Slappy Cakes. I'm in love with the Eggs Bene here and because of Spring Break, there was a HUGE waiting list so again we didn't get a table with a griddle ...maybe next time.

On her way to dr office

Dad and Babe at Mall

We were so excited to have Stella officially weighed at her 2 month old doctor visit today that it escaped my mind that Stella was going to have 4 vaccines (3 shots in her thighs) after the doctor raved how well Stella looked and how alert she was! She had a delayed scream after 1st vaccine and then it was all crying. I hated hearing it because unlike her other cries which I've been accustomed too, this was a painful cry I'd never heard. My baby ....... she did come in at 11lbs and 22 inches!!!!!!

Following appointment, I had to get a cavity filled and mouth was super numb.

Today was Ron's last Wednesday off and already I'm missing him having the weekday off. Also ships are coming into his work so he's prepping to be super, super busy.

Band aids on each thigh, needles were big. Damn vaccines :(

Close up of thigh.  1st meds was Baby Tylenol, grape flavored

This look captures it all. She is tired and sad to be poked. Makes me sad.

One of the biggest yawns captured.

I had cavity in tooth filled today and with vaccines. Exhausted, took pic before we took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment