Stelly (nickname) and I had a wonderful Mom's Group today and 4 of us went out to lunch afterwards which we very nice. I really enjoy meeting new women and learning from them - there is an automatic bond :)
Our girl is just getting so much of a personality - I love our quiet times when she studies your face and makes noises which I interpret as "talking to me". I'm so in L.O.V.E.!
On a funny side note - I got my braids taken out today and Daddy had Stella for the longest period yet, 2.5 hours and he told me he was glad to see me when I got back home early :) I believe that these periods of time give respect for both parties. When I come home I lather Stella in kisses and honestly feel as if I've been gone much longer. I miss her so much! Who knew love could feel this way :)
Below is a picture of my afro hair which would make Diana Ross jealous. Just think ---Stella's hair has a mixture of these locks. I cannot wait to braid, twist and barrette my Stelly's hair!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:
tina turner hair i love it. you going to rock it out natty for a while?
Post a Comment