I took Stella to her future daycare center, Care-A-Lot in Beaverton for 1.5 hrs just so we could spend some time with the two ladies who will be watching her. They were young but very nice. I plan on going several more times befor her 1st day on 1/19/11.
We then met my colleague and friend, Michele from work at lunch. She hosted my work baby shower and hadn't yet seen Stella. It was a lovely lunch ...Stella adored her. I was impressed with how comfortable she was with Stella and how quickly Stella took to her. Plus the lunch place we went too had fans on the ceiling and she loves watching them. They are like built in mobiles!
We then quickly stopped by my workplace so folks could ooooohhhhh and aahhh and I could find out what the word on the street was with the new company who is buying us.
Our social calls continued as we stopped by Jennifer's work to surprise her. Plus I wanted a nice place to nurse and change Stella.
Throughout the day Stella was a trooper. Finally we arrived home and she fell asleep hard after our adventure in trying her new Bumbo chair. Yup, that is the official name of this soft foam like chair which helps kids her age work on their neck/tummy muscles. I had forgotten I had the chair and after seeing it at daycare, she really liked it and I loved having her sit up like a big girl while I pumped. We'll be using it everyday!




1 comment:
what the hell is that purple thing and do they come in size "extra thick" i've never seen it before, but it's cool and wish i would've got one for sidney. lil mama is all sitting up like a big girl. i love it.
Post a Comment