Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3.16

Another wonderful "Family Day" and with Ron and I swapping sleep duty on Stella last night, we both got lots and lots of sleep. We all rolled out of bed around 9am and then Daddy babysat while I went to get teeth cleaned and run some errands. I called a few times and came home hoping to time nursing. Ron said Stella was a good girl with a small bout of gas irritation.




She's been having some unusual #2 patterns which we've been keeping our eyes on. Within a 48 hr period she has only (but huge) blow outs. A decline in what she was doing yet I've heard around 2 months their digestive system has some change of patterns due to growth. She continues to be happy, have no fever and sleeping good.



I took her to Happy Hour to visit my friends Melissa and Waleed whom I used to work with at Freightliner. Here are two pics from HH!



1 comment:

Shannon said...

that first pic is so cute as if she's holding her belly because it hurts...all that gas. sidney went thru that too around 2 months and it was bad. hope she gets thru it quickly. good for you on the gym. keep on truckin girl.

Post a Comment