Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3.7 - "NOT IN THE TUB"!

A friend of mine who just had a baby said she took a bath with him and it was a great experience. Well ....anyone who knows me knows that "bath" should be my middle name. I cannot get enought of water! So, into the tub Stella and I headed with Ronnie's help. I was excited, water was ready and we were going to bond AND THEN Stella sitting in my lap with her back on my raised knees did her running business!!!!!!!!!  Well, there was our bonding bath moment and I have no shame and have written about it! :) We were going to get cute bathtub pictures but NOPE, not this time! All Ron could do is laugh and me too :)

Here are some pics of Stella in her cute little reindeer outfit which I adore! I call it her "Bambi" outfit. I'm already moving clothes out of her drawers and closets that are too small. Our girl is growing, they said it would happen :)  haha




No comments:

Post a Comment