 |
| Heidi and Stella |
Ron's 2nd Wednesday off and our family day consisted again of some errand and appointment goings on. Dr. Payne (yup, her real last name) cleared me for everything ;) and we got the chance to show she and her Assistant, Heidi whom we've grown close to over the year plus of trying to conceive and finally giving her birth. Dr. Payne successfully burbled Stella and I am 2lbs from my pre-birth weight which is great but I feel like my body completely changed, even if I'm the same size. Clothes aren't fitting the same. Interesting - shopping here I come! Just kidding, now that I've been cleared to workout, that is where I'm headed and luckily I have a gym 2 blks from my work which I plan to attend so that extra doesn't need to be paid for a sitter while we hit gym. I can get off work at 4pm and still pick up my darling by 5:15 at the latest. Speaking of work ....just got word today my company was sold!!!!!!! Big changes, I'm am attending a mtg tomorrow for more details.
 |
| Stella ready for a day of errands |
We scooped up Ron's Mom after out appointment to go to Lloyd center mall and pick out a fridge with her at Sears. I also found a new camera! Yeah so blogs in the future will be easier after I pick it up tomorrow. Ron wore the Baby Bjorn with Stella and it went well until he banged her head with the cap of his hat when he bent down to kiss her. We then took her to our fav restaurant (shown on Food Network channel - Podnah BBQ rest. in their new digs. Much bigger location, awesome service and yummy, yummy food!
 |
| Daddy and Stella in Baby Bjorn |
No comments:
Post a Comment