Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3.15.11

Stella and Ann
Stella and I had lunch with my friend and co-worker Ann today at one of my fav soup spots, Thyme Soup Place. I should have worked to get a better pic but just before we walked out the door with Stells crying, I got a picture. Poor darling. We then went and did some Nordy Rack shopping and headed home.

Tonight was the 1st night I went to work out and Ron watched Stella. I was gone about 1.5 hrs and all was well. When I returned she wanted to be held by me only and I think it was a bit of the "I missed momma" blues. Working out felt good, it's been so long. I am sure I'll be sore tomorrow!

We're working to keep to our bedtime routine and here is a pic of our family on the couch having some special time after her book reading.

Family Time

Stella right before bed

Papa and Stella Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment