![]() |
| Time for a nap - here is Granny working many anti-fussing positions! |
FIRST: Stella started fussing in her car seat on the way home from the bank and generally it is a binky , hand to the her cheek or rocking of the carseat which can possibly calm her. But today, she held my finger and went back to car nap. It was so sweet but eventually I had to remove my hand because my arm was falling asleep being thrown
behind me while I was driving. Thank goodness I'm flexible and all eyes
were on the road whole time!
![]() |
| Position #2 |
I made it to the gym tonight and Daddy is getting quite the touch with calming Stella. Aside from the football hold, we finally pumped up my exercise ball and bounce Stella in our arms on it. Good to know itis getting use! I'm sometimes stunned by how in tune Ron is in with Stella. He'll say things like, "I think she is hungry" or "she wants this" and wouldn't you know it ...she does and the thought hadn't even occurred to me! I'm so happy they are bonding the older she gets and more confident he does. She loves her Daddy so much.
We get all excited when he gets home and claps. He kisses her first thing in the door. Last night she slept for 5.5 hours. I actually awoke and had to ask Ron to check on her in her bassinette because we hadn't heard a peep from her. Ron took 1st shift and I took 2/3rd.
We're wondering if she isn't outgrowing her bassinette, I give her 1 more month max before it is all crib time.
We're wondering if she isn't outgrowing her bassinette, I give her 1 more month max before it is all crib time.
![]() |
| Position #3 |
DAILY FASHION: Stella wore her Oshgosh denim overall dress which Gma Nancy got her with a pink onesie, white tights and her cute green cardigan with a pink elephant on it. Her feet have also gotten bigger because she wore her pink/white Nike's which Ron bought her and didn't even need socks over her tights to fit in them!



No comments:
Post a Comment