Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3/1/11 - Stella goes to her first movie

Today I needed to get out of the house so with all the crazy non-stop rain we've been getting Stella and I decided to head to the Pioneer Square (Downtown Portland)  and because she fell asleep I ran to ticket counter and we got lucky that The Fighter (which I had been wanting to see) had started 5 mins prior. She was great during movie and we even had no trouble feeding in the movie light. We even popped into the photo booth to take some fun photos ..nice daughter/mom day out. The 'trouble in little china' started when my parking ticket got lost under the dashboard and the manager  had to be called because I refused to pay $12 for an all day fee and Stella was crying/screaming, I had tons of cars behind me and finally manager let me go for $4.50. Then a 2nd pull over to nurse and calm Stella down was needed. She fell asleep but needless to say I was happy to finally get home where Ronnie greeted us.


Stella at The Fighter movie poster

All Dressed Up In Outfit from Grandma Silva

Stella was also a big girl today and we tried some cloth diapers with a cool new violet adjustable wrap Grandma Silva got her. It works well but I feel like it doesn't absorb as much - but great to have the option. We're going to ease into them. I did capture a great pic of Stells with her sock monkey mirroring the same expression! Love it!!!!!

BFFs

No comments:

Post a Comment