While we might call it "babysitting" it is really Stella in supermodel mode as my mom will do anything to get a smile from Stella. Picture below of my mom wearing Stella's tummy time mat on her head :)
While Ron had to work on Saturday, I had a few beautifying appointments. I met Cate and Lacey for a pedicure and I went out on a limb with the blue toenail polish. The pedicure place is like small living room in an old Victorian house and with my outside voice ....we laughed, caught up on gossip and enjoyed ourselves.I then skipped off to my hair appointment where I was going to have my 1st hair relaxer in approx. 10 months as I skipped all chemicals on and in my body while preggers. While I posted a prior picture of my hair ...it wasn't FULLY combed out which is what we had to do at the salon. Once done, I was stunned with how large and in charge my afro was. My hair has grown so much while preggers and in braids. I was making tons of jokes but pictures tell the story:
I finally returned about 6 hrs later to Stella and home. I wish my mom could watch Stella because we truly have a peace of mind. Oh well. We'll settle for every other Friday onceI go back to work. Stella felt a bit off her schedule that evening, it was hard for her to get into her "deep" sleep mode but once done, she was out.
Speaking of my work ...I found out that the new company which bought out my division will send out offer letters to future employees by April 15th so the day I'm scheduled to go back to work, I should know my future there. I'm fine either way - working or getting a severance to stay home with Stella and collect unemployment and look for a job that will work with my new baby and bring me joy to which will be worth being away from Stella. I firmly believe that all will work out.




No comments:
Post a Comment